Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Celebrate IV



On Sunday I cleaned up my cropping room.  It's time, past time really, to get crackin' on some projects with looming deadlines!

I need to finish Wolf's scrapbook from when he was here. I need to take the second, and final, volume to him when we visit in June.  The tough part of this project isn't so much the hundreds of photos to go through, it's that I'm making a duplicate album so we have one to keep.  It's a daunting task to say the least.

I also need to make Cora a scrapbook of her Senior Year, so we may display it at her Graduation party at the end of May. 

Yeah, I know it's March.

It's time to get to work to celebrate these amazing people and all the great things they do with their lives!

Procrastinators unite!

P.S. Anyone want to come scrap with me?

No comments: