Thursday, February 19, 2015

Look


Look.
Look up.
Look out.
Look ahead.
Look around.
Look under every leaf.
Look for the best in everything.

How do you look at life? 
Do you look at life? 
Do you spend time thinking about how you are moving through life?  
I do.

I only got a couple of hours of sleep last night, I'm mainly running on caffeine right now, and that's starting to run low, so this may be a bit of a ramble today. Even so, I urge you to stop and take a look around you at all of the really good  things in your life.  It's very easy to get caught up and focus on the bad and stressful things, but I find it much more refreshing to look at the good things.

Good things for me today:
I got complimented on my boots.  That made me smile.
My husband is going to make chili for supper, yum!
I have access to lots of coffee, if I need it.
I really enjoyed the cooking class we (Deane, Cora and I) took last night, and the stir fry we made was a great lunch. (Hmm, I'm starting to sense that food is important to me :) ).
I work in a positive atmosphere.
I can walk, it may not always be easy, but I can do it. 
I will sleep better tonight.

Ok, your turn!  Look around and tell me something good!

No comments: