Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Remember


Few things make us remember like photos.  One look at a photo and a flood of information comes pouring out at us.  Where we were, who we were with how we felt, what we were wearing, what the weather was like, etc.

Photos are very important to me and have been for a long time.  I love taking photos of others, I"m not so thrilled to have others take photos of me.  I really like looking at them and remembering all of those stories that go with them.

For a long time I've loved scrapbooking.  It's been a long time since I've done any.

I let scrapbooking become a chore.  I put pressure on myself to deliver a product on a deadline.  Don't get me wrong, it was still a work of love, but I let it become work and not love.

I need to fix this.  I am the only one who can fix this.  I will fix this.  It just takes time.

I have a new scrapbook room waiting to be pulled together in my basement.  Once I no longer see my breath when I go down there I will get started.

I may need a gentle push in that direction...

No comments: