Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lent 2014 - Day 7 - Cora

Cora

My baby girl, isn't she beautiful? Just wait until you get to know her, then you really understand how beautiful she is.

Cora is very outgoing.  She is our social butterfly!

Cora worries more about others than she does herself, she is very empathetic.

Cora is a nerd, and proud of it.

Cora loves cosplay, Dr. Who, Star Trek, gaming and cupcakes.

Cora has an amazing voice.

Cora loves children and dogs.

Cora can break easily, she takes other's words to heart.

Cora doesn't like to fight.

Cora is strong.

Cora is a great shot!

Cora has a huge heart.

Cora laughs easily.

Cora makes my heart sing.  She gives me strength. I know she will always be there for me. I can't wait to see what she does with her life.  She brings me joy and I love her.

No comments: