Sunday, March 8, 2015

Celebrate III


Today I celebrate the sun!
It is finally starting to warm up here.  The snow is beginning to melt. The sun is shining!
We went to church this morning to celebrate the Son, and came out to a beautiful day in the making.
I did slip and almost fall on the ice on the way out of church, but Deane had my arm and I was fine. I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to get outside and walk without the fear of falling!

Today's photo is of my sun room. I haven't been able to go out and enjoy it all winter (it doesn't have any heat).  My sun room is my retreat.  It is my space in the house.  I go out there and sit in the sun and read or watch TV, all by myself.  It's lovely.

It took me a long time to come up with the decor for my sun room.  I don't know why, but it was a very difficult room for me to put together. I am now completely in love with it.  Sounds like a metaphor for my life! :)

I hope you all got to experience the son/sun in your life today! Here's to many more to come.

No comments: