Thursday, March 19, 2015

Light


This is Niagara Falls at night, from the American side.  That's Toronto in the background.  I was there about 2 years ago.  I'd been to the Falls during the day before, but never at night.  It was spectacular. They light the Falls up with different colors that change.  It was beautiful.  I remember being so excited that I immediately started Face-timing my family so I could share it with them.  

Deane was walking on the treadmill at the gym when I called him to share this light. It was so cool to be able to show him what I was seeing in real-time, thousands of miles apart.  Next I called Cora, she was doing homework in her room.  She loved it!  I called Julian, but he was in class and couldn't answer.  I made a video and messaged it to him.  He called me later and said he almost answered because he saw it was me calling and he knew I was on a business trip. I told him he could have shared it with his whole class if he had.

I loved sharing this light with them. Have you shared a light with anyone lately?

No comments: