Sunday, March 29, 2015

See


How well do you see? 

I don't see terribly well. I've worn glasses / contacts for around 35 years now.  Recently I've gone to mono vision contacts.  That means one eye is corrected for close vision and one for distance. It's working pretty well for me most of the time. It can get interesting if my right eye (the one corrected for distance) is blocked by something and I'm trying to read something far away. 

I have a pair of glasses with distance correction in the left lens and nothing in the right lens.  I use these for driving at night or watching a movie.

When I was getting fitted for these new mono vision contacts my eye doctor was trying to determine if I was left eye or right eye dominant.  He asked me which eye I use for shooting. I guess he knows me pretty well.

The point of this post?  I know I need help to see clearly. The older I get, the more help I need.  What was once clear, is now blurred.  Is this because my eyes are older or because the more I know the more lines blur?

How well do you see?

No comments: